Ah, and then it was the big night itself - my appearance at the Kulturhuset.

My "speaking partner" is Helena von Zweigbergk, She is a journalist and author too (Here is a little more about Helena: Helena
Helena's job was to ask questions and facilitate the discussion. She decided that she wanted me to read a chapter from the book, as this would give the audience a feel for TWILIGHT CHILDREN and she thought they would also enjoy hearing the author's voice reading the book. Then she would ask some questions and then the audience could particiapte,

Backstage Helena and I became quite nervous. This is unusual for me. I suspect we sort of "hyped" each other up. I was also worried about reading aloud because I don't like doing it. Jenny, my publicist, did not help things by telling us that the tickets had sold out and it was a full house. So here are Helena and I backstage, making each other very nervous!

-

And then we were on and as always happens, it turns out to be really fun. The crowd, which was about 450, were wonderfully responsive. As you can see, I had no trouble relaxing!!

-

Afterwards, people brought their books up for signing.
 -

And here is our Tola!

-