Ah . . . now the fun starts. Saturday night and I am due to appear on Hughes' TV show. Hughes is a big celebrity in Indonesia, so we go to the studio to get the big celebrity treatment . . . yes, the means the make-up man again. But this is MUCH more serious television than my brief appearance on the news, so requires serious make up attention.

Here I am (with Hughes in the chair next to me) and the make-up artist starts to work:

-

(You notice that to do my face, he has to work faster than the speed of light and my camera can not keep up with his creativity!!)

Then the hair.  -

Hmmmmm. What do you think?

-

Now time for the show. The program is divided into three parts. One is a celebrity performance, in this instance, a pop group composed for three girls from Maluku called the Mollucas, who perform with all the celebrity excitement one has around pop groups.

Then Hughes devotes the middle part of her show to charity appeals and raising money for good causes.

Then my turn. Here she and I are on the set, getting instructions from the show's producer, Ade during the commercial break.

-

Finally it's all over. Hughes' best friend has joined the audience this evening, so we all pose for a picture.

-